Registering for the TOEIC examine, held by the Department of Business Administration in the Spring semester of 2020
Exam date: Monday, April, 27th, 18:30hrs. Please notice that this examine is held in the evening.
Dates for signing up: from February 21th to March 19th, 2020
Please kind pay attention to the following matters:
1. For those who takes the TOEIC examine for the first time, please first apply for an account from the system.
2. Please pay your balance within two days after registering. Failing to do so will cause your registration data deleted from the system.
3. Please check whether you are using the same name paying as the one you use for registering. Failing to do so will cause the system not accepting your payment.
4. Please make sure you will be able to take the examine you designated in your registration. Once you have completed payment, we cannot give you a full refund.
5. Examinees can look into the following website for examine information five days before the examine date.
6. Candidates with special discounts should not register online. Please provide relevant proofs to the school window to register. (For special discount candidates, please refer to http://www.toeic.com.tw/toeic_news_pub.jsp?type=8&pmid=133, the unemployment target is not applicable since 2018)
7. For further questions, please visit customer service website: http://www.toeic.com.tw